- About Softline-IT
Softline Company-IT - wide-system integrator, provider of telecommunications equipment and software, as well as a leading provider of quality IT-solutions and business systems to market.
The main areas of activity:
- Integrated IT solutions and infrastructure integration;
- System security management and business continuity;
- Automation of business processes.
Softline-IT provides services to integrate business and information technology, providing the opportunity to receive additional income and improve the business value of investments in the IT field.
Our experience and wide range of skills and partnerships with leading equipment manufacturers and software ensure successful implementation of projects of any complexity: from the construction of local networks and data centers for corporate geographically distributed systems and services to implement new systems of business communications.
- 2012 Creation of new portals for the Cabinet of Ministers, Ministry of Interior and other public authorities
- 2011 "Softline" company was renamed "Softline-IT" in connection with changes in legislation
- 2008 Certificate of quality DSTU ISO 9001-2001 (ISO 9001:2000). Successful projects in Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia
- 2007 The company "Softline" successfully completed the passage assessment for compliance with CMMI Level 4
- 2005 "Softline" has been measured against the requirements of CMMI Level 3
- 2003 The company "Softline" received a new certificate of compliance with international quality standard ISO 9001:2000
- 2002 Business Megapolis ™ platform is recognized as the best tool for the development of the CIS (the competition in St. Petersburg)
- 2002 Business Megapolis ™ platform has become freeware, open source product
- 1997 The company operates a certified training center, which provides training every year up to 300 people, 60 training programs
- 1996 Won the first tender. As a result, the Ukrainian Agrarian Exchange has developed a system of trading "Forward"
- 1995 "Softline" founded by a team of graduates of the Kiev Polytechnic Institute
Brief information about Softline-IT
- ISO 9001:2000 certified (2000, 2002, 2008), CMMI4
- Partner of world-known brands such as: IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Teradata, HP, SAP, Oracle
- Over 40 modern software products and specialized solutions
- Over 500 successful projects in Finance, Telecom, Energetics, Government, Utility, Transportation and Industrial sectors .
- Megapolis™ business platform is Softline’s own development
- On-site Training center and Project management institute, PMI program
"Softline-IT" - company aims to gain a leading position in the market of high-tech software and IT-solutions.
Politics of the quality - is:
- customer-oriented, full and adequate satisfaction of customers;
- exact passage adopted technology software products and services;
- research projects and use of modern IT-technology perspective;
- improve the reliability and quality of our products;
- continuous professional growth and training of all staff;
- partnership between all project participants and close cooperation with customers;
- involvement of each employee areas of production to achieve the quality objectives.
The company has established and is constantly improving its quality management system that meets business needs and requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 9001:2009. Our company focuses its efforts on constantly improving the level of maturity and improvement of all processes.